The T-Shirt Challenge

TNT Tee Contest
 
Pattern Description:
Chetta B pullover long sleeved elastic neck blouse with attached tie ends; wrap skirt, loose-fitting elastic waist pants and boatneck T with raglan sleeves.
Pattern Sizing:
Misses 6-22
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes!
Were the instructions easy to follow?
I didn't use the directions as I have made this tee three times already.
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
This is a great T-Shirt pattern; I guess I don't like the fact that it is no longer in print
Fabric Used:
Neon Yellow burn-out knit; I used an Urban Threads embroidery design as an embellishment on this one.
Red Spandex scraps with black and white animal print ITY knit.
Black Spandex scraps with camo-styled green stretch knit.
Black machine lace knit and black lace elastic to embellish the neckline.
Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:
I lengthen the black and green camo by two inches
Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
I don't think I will use this again...I now have seven T-Shirts that I made using this pattern, then again, who knows. If you can find this pattern I highly recommend it.
Conclusion:
This gem had been sitting in my stash early 2000 based on the copyright date. I discovered it last summer when I wanted a T-shirt that didn't look so much like a T-shirt to wear with a wrap skirt that I purchased.

Comments