Pattern Review Jalie 3462 a.k.a Cora




Fabric:Nylon-Lycra

Pattern Description:
View A: Ankle-length leggings, seamless between the legs(great for stretch breeches), wide waistband and practical pocket at the back.
View B: Mid-thigh shorts with leg band

Pattern Sizing:
27 Sizes in one envelope! Girls to Women! Wow!

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes

Were the instructions easy to follow?
They were great when I followed them.

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
Love, love, love, this pattern!

Fabric Used:
The black and blue lightening came from NY fabrics (online) and the green came from my favorite local spandex source The Spandex Wherehouse.

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:
I shortened the waist at the front by using the waist line from two sizes smaller than the back waist. I also lengthened the back crotch inseam.

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
I can hardly wait to sew my next pair and I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants better exercise tights without spending $70

Conclusion: I love the versatility of this pattern; especially the center back pocket.

Comments